Holly Knight for the Frostval That Never Happened


I waited for the winter Frostval to start this year but now it is the day after Boxing Day and nothing new came along. Yes, there were other new things and events. But, nothing new for Frostval, the festival. This year it didn't happen. Disappointing. I did buy some of the new stuff, not the whole package.  I just don't need more stuff I don't love. I have a lot like that in my bank vault and my vault is up to 15 pages, more than enough. I need to take time to dump/ sell stuff so I have space. Also, wish the vault could be sorted a lot easier than manually going through it all one by one and trying to get sets back together. It would help if we could label the vaults, not just numbers but names for colours, sets, armour, swords, seasons, events, etc. That would help a lot.