Being a Frequent Explorer at Ashfall 3




Explore Ashfall 3. It gives you a bit more time before you die, again.

I did actually make it past the big dragon who I will not name, finally. The first two rounds took me almost 3 days. Then I discovered the next round of dungeons were... more of the same.

I only made it through after buying healing potions (I accidentally sold all of mine soon after getting them). Anyway, I'm not loving this quest (or the armour sets) enough to keep going and being killed another hundred times. Its something I'd rather come back to, when AQ3D has something like level 30 for players. That might work.

So, at this time, I am Ashfalled out. I am liking the Phoenix Knight set more than I was at first. But, I still would have loved it to be something golden with fire feathers. That would have been very dashing and glamorous.