Member of the Dricken Society?

The Dricken Society

The application: 

AQ3D Username: HerSelf

Preferred Name(s): "Hey you" is ok. Or, if you point at me I'll know.

Character Level: 20

Reason For Joining: My nephew will only play League of Legends now. Drickens are good with Swiss Chalet sauce.

Do you meet all other requirements: Yes.

(Optional) Twitter username: @thatgrrl
(Optional) Facebook username: also thatgrrl

Update: I thought about joining but... Do I really want to commit to at least weekly checking in and participation? I think I would suit a casual membership, meaning I can just follow along on Twitter and show up when it suits me, skipping the pressure of having to do something for the group.

Meanwhile, I have the novelty of posting here, without censorship (an overseer, I mean, not considering adult content). As long as I have a laugh I don't have to feel bad about the one hand clapping thing. I can talk to myself and post for myself as long as I care to do so.

Should someone read this, comments will be moderated and I won't post anything I don't like. Why should I?