After the Korn Concert

I have most of the new outfit. But, I won't keep wearing it. I like the clothes okay but the tattoos up in my armpits just don't work for me. I thought there was a long black coat with the Korn concert set, but I've seen no sign of it.

This time they have made the full bonus set for cash only, not Battleon currency/ dragon crystals. If I weren't tired and planning to post this and go to bed, I'd speculate on the Battleon marketing and currency aspects of cash only sets. Maybe tomorrow, or not.

Those boots could have been really cool but they made them as flats and really wide at the top. I do not have slim legs in reality. I can only live vicariously through my AQ3D character. Don't spoil it for me, please.  Overall, this ends up being another boy looking set. I'll go back to what I was wearing before. Maybe the purple dragon set with those green Guardian wings.

There was also this outfit from the concert, not something you had to quest or craft for, just yet more farming. I like the yellow jacket.