A Tribute to RPG Gamers

Found at letterq's Artist Shop.

I really like it. But, it makes me think that most people only see DnD and RPG as dice and weapons. I like the history, world building and storytelling of it far more than the fighting bits. Even AQ3D is still a lot of fighting and the other elements of the quest are mostly gone. There isn't much discovery left.

There haven't been hidden chests/ treasure for a long time. I miss that. They did add parkour but that's far more a video game element than DnD. I understand why they have added it, but jumping around with a keyboard is not something I'm good at. I try those quests but most of the time I get my nephew to finish them for me and the last one I decided to skip entirely. It just isn't worth all the frustration to get something I don't need or care for all that much.

I am looking forward to Christmas with AQ3D. I hope they have some great new fashions and maybe a Yuletide axe!