Mogloween 2019



I like the new Witch hat and scarves out this year. I'm wearing the Ghostly set but I crafted all of them. It is especially nice to have the hair colour change with the hat. The new black hat comes with grey hair and the ghostly hat has green hair. The only thing I'd like is something for shoulders with the Witch set. The pumpkin shoulders aren't really witchly looking.

The new set for 2019 isn't out yet. Next week. I've gone through more of my dragon coins than I thought I had. Two axes I bought with dragon coins only sell for gold and not very much. This does not make them very cost effective, or smart, to spend real money on. I need to go back to being stingy with my dragon coins. But, I do like having new things to wear in the game and I especially like Halloween, the witch and the jack-o- lanterns, and Christmas, if it isn't too monstrous looking.

Will see what the new Mogloween set brings. I read that it is based on a Mad Scientist. So it already sounds good. I still wish I had not bought the 2017 set though. So, I will be thinking moderation.