A Postcard from my Trip to DoomWood


This one map in the dungeon at DoomWood is unlucky for me. It glitches. This time the rare chest would not open. It finally did, because I just waited until it did. But, I'm still not sure I got the potions from it.

That isn't all. If they need to close the game for some reason, most of the time I am in this same map. I am not exaggerating and I don't spend a lot of time in this map. I've come to avoid it, sort of. Because it is also one of my favourite dungeons. I really like finding the treasure and that odd section with a little (not hard) parkour. I did find a way to get around that parkour bit where you go into the blue portal. Just walk through the water, instead of trying to parkour from rock to rock. At the upper edge of the rock on the right you can hop/ climb up and then jump across to the portal. You can also pick up the treasure chest, if there is one.